Sunday 1 December 2013

Maharaja Lawak Mega : My Kids opinions

My kids love Maharaja Lawak Mega. In fact they have strong opinions who or which teams they term funny and who don't.

After the show last Friday, they discussing among them who will get their vote as the funnies of them all and Zero got their vote.

So, during those discussion, I asked them, do they think the judges makes mistakes on who should get eliminated and who don't? And the answer is a sounding NO.

Well, this is the opinions of the SMS voter (and I know for the fact that they secretly using their handphone to vote for their favourites) and they (my kids that is) will vote for whom they think is funny.

So, when a few think that the judges will be a problem because they were not a funny man, I disagree.

You see, if the comedian become a judges in Maharaja Lawak Mega, do you think they will choose the right persons to be a Maharaja? I think not.

Comedians usually see a lot of things differently. That is why they can become a funnyman.

Comedian looks the same things like us but they can see the jokes in it. With that outlook, they will think everything was funny.

On the other hand, if you as a comedians, and you can makes the serious or ordinary people laugh like crazy, than you were really truly a comedian.

The discussion with a little bit of my input was asked in it, takes until 1am. That was when I decided they have enough discussion and it was time for their bedtime. With a little grumbles they went to bed.

I on the other hand ponder what they discuss and decided, even though they were kids, their opinions was valid.

It also makes me wonder how many opinions has been sideline just because it come from a kids. Hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment