Thursday 28 November 2013

New Advised : Be MB S'ngor Not PM

I always advised my kids, to learn hard and play hard during your school years. This is your time and a time for you to feel and enjoy yourself as a kids.

Don't play hard but take your study lightly. This is because, this time will also be a time when you can take everything for granted. If you waiting after your school day to kick start your study than it will be too late.

You will miss your youth and your time because you will spending three or four more years to achieve what other people achieved in 16 years (until University that is). You also have to work extra hard because you maybe working at that times. After all how can you afford your study right.

Now, others advised I gives my kids was, target the highest in everything. Don't say you will do your best but target the best unless if your best is the world best than you can say try your best.

So, with this new pay hike for MB Selangor, I think I need to change my advised according to  current situation.

My advised to my kids maybe like this, "Son/Daughter, if you want to joint a politic, please target until you become MB Selangor. If not try to become PM or TPM" hehhehheh.

Why? Because young people now days when we asked them what they want to be when they grow up, they always target the highest paid jobs they know of like professional model, artist, professional athletes, doctors, programmer, games creator, manga writer and much more.

That is the way for them to satisfied their unlimited desires. For them, they can buy everything with a lots and lots of money.

Earning a lots of money means more to spend. Well, during primary and secondary school years they have desires of wanting everything I guess.

Those advised will satisfied their need of getting the highest salaries and benefit. After all MB Selangor basic salary will be higher than PM maaa. I mean, PM has to take care of the country while MB Selangor only taking care of Selangor and he getting higher pay than PM.

So, become MB is batter than PM. As a PM there are a lot of jobs for you to fulfils as you are the head of the country but MB, well, you only managed a state.

Managed a state and your pay is higher. Managed a county get lower payment and a push to cut your salary by oppositions cos they deem it to be a lots.

So from now on, I will gives the above advised to my kids, only with those sentence I will add, "But don't be like those who approved those pay hike. Do not Fitnah, spin the data and touch the sensitivities of other religion. Be a honourable person in the world".

Got it hehhehheh

No comments:

Post a Comment