Thursday 7 November 2013

PR And Sabah

Please read Out Syed The Box pakatan-rakyat-crumbles-in-sabah .

Somehow, I'm not surprise nor do I expected  this soon.

I'm not surprised that one or two opposition will announced to quit the party nor should I  surprise the one or two BN will do the same. After all that is  how politics in Malaysia.

With the volatile political situation like today, it is expected.

But what surprised me, one of it come from DAP and this soon. PKR, well I expected it. Just maybe in my expectation, the trend will started around eight to a year after GE13.

If there is a big issue, it will happen sooner but without the big issue the timing still standing. Base on the timing of GE13, the quiting party trend will happen by the end of the years. That is what I predicted folks. Just base on the hunch and political situation right now.

But this quiting party starting early,  so  it seems. OK no surprise it come from SAbah nor will I surprise it come from Sarawak's for that matter. I expected  it.

Dear DAP, PKR and PAS leader seems to think  they are smarter and 'high class'   than  their pear from Sabah and Sarawak.  They always try  try to steare the people of Sabah to the issue  that not commonly related  to Sabah. When this people don't agree with them, they think that the people is not sophisticated  enough.

This dear leader forget that Sabah  peoples need is/was different from Semenanjung Tanah Melayu. Those resulting, they alienated this people with their  misstep  and attitude.

I guess  this happen  when you tend to love looking down to other people i guess.

My hunch told me, I can expected this will happen judging from what happen during GE13 nomination day on that state. With the so call 'high class' dear PR leader attitude during and after GE13, it's no wonder this will happen again.

But,  what can you expected from the people who think they are batter than Sabahan. But I did wonder,  how far they will go to demonised this quit the party people? Hmmmm

1 comment:

  1. If the Real Admiral had called for PKR Party election that Sabah ADUN might no have quit. Thing would be different if he is given a more prominent post in the Party.

    I think PKR Party Election is long due. They should have learned by now, how Party Election should be conducted. No chairs throwing, manipulation and brawls or defection. Open the Ketua Umum' for contest. More democratic, that way.

    ReplyDelete