Saturday 22 March 2014

Tun D : AI Win The Best Entertainer, Better Than KJ

I want to write somethings regarding Daim remarked about AI.

But with my headache, you all better read it from MyKMU.Net HERE

Got to say, even with my headache, I find it sort of funny and deep. Tun D really poked him to the extend that he questioning AI credibility.

It also sort of remind us that it is really Tun M who's doing all the jobs as Menteri Kewangan.

Well got to say, after all this times it is no wonder that even after his resignation as a PM, Tun M will always be remembered.

My Japanese friends once said, when Tun M resign, he become the properties of the worlds, not exclusively for Malaysia anymore coz they, the Japanese got to share him and his knowledge's. My Germany friend also commenting the same things.

Funny to me because Tun D was right. AI don't know a lot of things except he wanted to become a PM. IF during his times he DON'T even know the total circulation of cash money in Malaysia, are you sure he can becomes the good PM material?

On the other hand, I think KJ got a challenges from Tun D. I means, KJ vs pure entertainer, KJ win.

What if KJ vs AI? Hmmmmm interesting right hehhehheh


Oh my head....my head....hehhhehheh......

No comments:

Post a Comment