Friday 7 March 2014

The Moved That Shamed The Chinese

I'm not sure if I'm agree or not when there is a suggestion to lower the standard or requirement to attract the Chinese to joint the forces.

If I'm a Chinese I feel ashamed with the moved. I don't know about you but for me if I'm only accepted to joint after the forces lowering their standard or requirement, then it means I'm not as good as my fellow Malay colleague.

It means that I'm only a second class or third compare to others who get to joint the forces after facing the much challenges standard and requirement.

I'm not sure about others Chinese out there (coz I'm not a Chinese) but don't you as a Chinese feel demeaning with the suggestions?

Don't you feel that people will see you as the  frail types of peoples who only can joint in because the authorities relaxing their rules and regulation just to accommodated your weakness.

If I'm a Chinese this is not acceptable. I will not allowed to be seen this weak. There is Jacky Chan and Jet Li who show the world how resilience and strong the Chinese is. How the Chinese, if they choose, can joint the Forces and excel in it.

Jacky Chan even going one step further by being a spy in the foreign country and becoming the best among the Caucasian.

And here in Malaysia, the government need to relax the standard just to accommodated the Chinese? How embarrass for the Chinese if this happen.

What more embarrass is that the Indian who joint the forces is higher than the Chinese. Well just like the Chinese they to have the like of MGR and SRK or AB to look up too.

What the Malay have is a local star like Yusof Haslam only. And they need to face a much higher standard than any other races just to joint the forces.

I tell this to one of my Chinese friends and he said this "Well the brilliant mind didn't come with a fit body. If you want the brilliant mind to joint, you need to relax the rules a little bit."

"But" I said, "How brilliant this fella is if the rules that has been relaxing is the passing grade in Bahasa Malaysia? Don't the brilliant mind certainly can at least pass Bahasa Malaysia?"

And he just change the subject to how corrupt the PDRM is. Well, what new with him hehhehheh

No comments:

Post a Comment