Tuesday 11 March 2014

MH370 : Pray Please

Yesterday I got the news from my daughter saying that one of her friend mom was on board.

"Your know her mom" she said.

"Is she alright?" I asked my daughter.

"Don't know. She didn't attend the school session today" she replied.

"Are you sure her mom was on board?"

"Yes mom. The HM made an announcement today" She inform me.

"Let's pray for the best will you" I said to my daughter and secretly hope it is not true..

Now I'm looking at the pictures of the victims and trying so hard to remembers. One of them do look familier. If she is the one, she and her husband have 5 kids and the youngest one study at SK KGV Ampangan.

It shock you to the core and heartbroken at the same times.

Without knowing anybody I asked for all off you to pray. Now I'm asking you from my humble heard to pray more. Please.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment