Monday 24 March 2014

Pray For MH370 : A Sad Story Of A Mother

I think I need to write this story about a mother, Li Gui Qui who waiting for her child to come back home.

She is so stress up that she willing to come to Malaysia and face anybody just to get the news about her son.

She even went to press conference just to ask the questions, where her son and what more news the Malaysian government can gives her.

Read MyMassa HERE for more okay.

Why I need to post this, because if it is my child who is missing, I will do what ever this mother will do. I will be gratefull if everyone willing to gives me a helping hand.

I will never give up hope if there is only one percent hope existing and I will asked everyone to pray for me to find child save and sound again.

I don't know about anyone but that is what I will do. So, watching how this mother suffer touch my heart.

So that is why I post another message to ask for all of you to Pray For MH370. Let pray together,

For this mother, a speacial pray for you, may God granted your wish to meet you son again.

No comments:

Post a Comment