Tuesday 26 November 2013

PKR Sabah : A Perfect Storm????

Lately, Sabah opposition getting in the news for  the wrong reasons. Yeah, wrong reasons. Just read 11 quit PKR and this pkr-taking-more-beatings-in-sabah .

This new news were different from the news in PKR portal, read /pkr-incorporates-sabah-swak-rights-into-constitution/ and pkr-pledges-to-fight-for-sabah-sarawak-autonomy/.

Above news from PKR blog  was like a promise to all the Borneo that they will fight for them and like a way to counter what's going to happen.

Yeah, when I read this kind of news from PKR or AI blog, I usually sense's somethings not quite right in their camp. It happen a few times now.

I know something wrong in Sabah. I can feel it. I also feel that somethings wrong with DAP in Sabah.

Some say that my feeling was base on my vocal support to BN but the truth is, it is the way DAP and PKR treat the local. Put it this way, a lots of times they undermines the local especially the Sabahan and Serawakian.

I always don't like people who assumes they were better than anyone else. That why I don't like LGE and KS. It is also the reasons why I don't like AI and his daughter NI. For his wife WA, I got the soft spot for her coz she got a husband like AI but at the same times I also geram with her by the way she back up his misconduct times and times again.

Why can WA put down her feet and said enough is enough. Stop it or loose it. Aiyoh, with AI attitudes she has an upper hand to control AI right now.

It also the reasons why I don't like George Bush Sr and Jr. So, whenever this kind of leader come around, I will voice my dissatisfaction of their attitudes.

Will a Lot's more will follow this 11 leaders, I'm not in the in circle to answer those question. But base on what a friends told me about Sabah PKR, I'm not surprise lor.

But whatever the problem is, it still UMNO fault right.... hehhehheh

No comments:

Post a Comment