Wednesday 20 November 2013

PAS In Pulau Pinang

Mukhtamar Pas is coming hehhehheh. It is in the air..... I can smell it and can taste it hehhehheh

Actually, I want to write somethings funny about it but Helen with Pesanan To PAS PP beat me to it. Solute to you Helen. Your really fast and furious lah hahahaha.

Now, why do I found the requested by PAS PP was funny, you may ask? Coz, Khalifah Umar LGE will never take it seriously. Face it PAS, you're worth 60cent to them. More than 50 cent for average Malay or 5cent if you're an UMNO supporter hehhehheh.....

Why oh why do I think they will not take you seriously hmmm? I wonder :):):)

Make your demand and forget about it after Mukhtamar ye... Now it is your time to make a lot of noise to make sure you getting a vote for other delegates.:):):):)

Learn from UMNO???? No lah. Don't learn from UMNO coz if you used that line you don't have a black sheep to blame on. Just saying you learn it from DAP ;););) If you loose, then blame it to UMNO okay hehhehheh

So PAS, make a lot of noise. Lots and lots and lots of noise. I'm waiting,,,,,,,,,hehhehhehheh

No comments:

Post a Comment