Wednesday 27 November 2013

PKR : Serawak Ubah????

First Sabah, now Serawak. Read /pkr-roban-lumpuh-110-sertai-spdp.

I don't really get it you know. I though the problem in Serawak was not as big as Sabah but than again without the inside info I always get from a friend in Sabah, I really cannot read Serawak political environment.

I don't even get the feeling while gathering the information regarding this Bumi Kenyalang. I know from information I'm gathering that DAP start putting a pressure to make sure their existing in Serawak will be permanent.

But somehow I also get a reading that Kristian over there treat DAP like an outsider. I maybe wrong coz my info come from a blogs and newsletters.

That the only basic info I usually get from Serawak political environment.

But it's like that something was brewing in both states and my suspicious goes  that the dear leader don't understanding the need of the local and has an attitudes of I'm better than all of you put it together.

With that attitudes it is no wonder dear leader having a problem in controlling his own party.

Well, the price of arrogance will come back to hunt you. I believed in Karma and for that matter I know what goes around will come around.

I will watch this development carefully. Who knows what will come after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment