Thursday 28 November 2013

Tired But Then......

Read Helen blog just now. Ref : http://helenang.wordpress..

Me think Helen getting tired of reminding people that you need to stay in the middle in order to balance your point of view.

She sound quite up beat and very-very tired.

I know those feeling Helen. Sometimes ago, I've got the same feeling. I can see something happen and that was back on 2004.  To make sure that someone hear my point of view, I wrote to a lot of newspaper and remind the people to think before they act.

Of course, with my limited vocabularies in English on that times, I suspected that a lot of my latter has been rejected by English newspaper due to a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes.

A few got Thur and at least my point of view getting some reading and attention. I need to fight with a lot of others readers who were a regular commenter and writer  and it teach me to write carefully and as frequently as possible.

Imagine try to make you point when you need to fight for a space with a lot of people who were better than you in English. That what happen to me.

It make me stronger actually coz sometimes I get the beating the next day with a lot of reader try "explaining" to me that I'm wrong. It can continue up to a weeks depending on how long the editor want certain issue to continues.

I'm at the mercy of editor and I don't have a luxury of printing whatever I need.

That is why I'm value the freedom in cyberspace. I loved the ideas of writing whatever you like without waiting for other people to approved and print it for you.

To start it out take times as I need to find a money to buy a laptop as I'm not a well to do women. I also need to rearrange all my financial accounts just to make sure I have enough fpr Internet accesses.

Yeah, it's taking a lot of times but I think it worth it. I know how people will strictly trying to monitor or trying your patience or trying to beat you up, but giving up, for me is not an options.

I will fight till the end, coz for a long times I'm in the mercy of others especially the Editor in comment column to decided what to print or which latter to choose, now I'm free to write anythings that may heart desires.

I know my limit and I know how to be honourable in my actions. I also aware the consequences. But I also learns, once in a while you need a big break because people was so hard headed and some so arrogance it make you teeth ache.

I also know, some people was so obsessive that they will try to cling on and you need to  chip it out day by day or knock their head just to make sure they taking you seriously.

I think Helen, you need those big break. Since before GE13 you're working and writing almost non-stop.

Let go of everything  for a times being Helen. Enjoy yourselves and forget those dummies who sometimes make the three years old look a lot matured than they are.

We need you to push and push so that at the end of the day the voice of reasons can make they way back in this country. I know, that a lot to asked for but you are one of those blogger who can make people thinking back if their stand was right or wrong.

With data your provided, a lot of times we juggling our own opinions from left to right. The thinking is good for us Helen. If not, we will become the enemy to ourself.

Please consider. If this is to much, why don't you try write about politic or issue once in a while. How about that Hmmm. Please reconsider....

No comments:

Post a Comment