Tuesday 12 November 2013

Mix News To Pounder

I Read a lot of novels this week. Part of  it is because on Sunday I rounded out my kids and have a nice book day with them. That means giving them a budget and they can buy whatever book they loved (upon the approval of course).

It also the way for me to have a quite day this week as the boy and the girls will paying their attention to their new books more than getting to each other bad side.

Of course, as a sibling and being kids, they bound to fight a sibling war with each other. Even my baby get a book (picture book) to deferred her attention. As long as her book stay intact, everything will be as normal as it can be.

I also take a time on Sunday to find a keyboard. I think some of you will notice that lately my posting and comment on other blog missing an "L", "W" and two word come together as one.

My "L", "W" and space bar  need to be push twice or three or four times or it will go MIA. All because my laptop keyboard has an issue. It ok at one times but problem at other time. Try to delete other word was a nightmare because I always accidentally delete another word or sentences. It driving me crazy.

So, I buy a new keyboar, which temporary solved my problem as my usual computer repairman is out of town right now. So short terms solution, buy a new keyboard. It is cheaper than send it to other repairman who charged you with a nonsense which you don't need it.

Now no more missing or wrongly deleted the sentences or words. /for the first time today I really have a confident to wrote whatever I have in my mind without the distraction of checking every  spelling or  missing letters.

Got my lesson on how important a space bar on my keyboard in the process. Now I've understand, why they make the space bar longer than the other latter hehhehheh.

Now getting to the real reason why I need to post something today. I read a lot of mix news today and a lot of it make me ponder. First I check with Helen (well of course I check out with her as she always readily provided the data in her posting and I like that). It about, MCA, ISMA and Marina Mahadhir. No surprise in MCA posting as I now regard MCA as an old man who set in their way.

But Marina and ISMA, it bound to happen. After all Marina will be Marina. Sometimes I think Marina think she is smarter than Tun M himself. Not sure about ISMA though but ,well, judging from their attitudes it no wonder they will come head to head with Marina in this latest issue.

The killing of Ketua Penguatkuasa JAIP got my attention too and that after the killer of Ambank officer get nab in JB got my equal attention. Make me wonder how some people can put the price on other people life. It sad when people started to loose the values of other people life.

Than, there is the usual news of MCA big mouth, PAS and DAP usual antique.

 Hmmm, a lot of news in one day, don't you think. And a lot of data to stomach too. Well we will see how it become unveil in a few days.

Looks like a lot of stories to follow up before my family vacation this Saturday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment