Saturday 8 February 2014

Interesting : UMNO Will Represent BN For PRK Kajang????

My oh My. Interesting tip bits for another blogger.  I read it in Jiwa Paradox.

Well, interesting don't you think so? If any PR supporter said, otherwise, please note about the relationship between LKE and LKS. And don't forget to take note about the relationship of AI and NI. 

Hehhehheh. You don't have any reasons to say that she cannot become the YB of Kajang your'll.

PR makes way for this trend to happen. All big name's in PR have either father son or father daughter relationship servicing together with them during their Parliamentary term. The father, by the way still active in politic.

So,  you need to find other things to comment about her representing UMNO and BN. Don't say he cannot do that because she is the daughter of Zahid Hamidi. What right for you to say that she has no right? If PR can do it, so can UMNO man.

I've change my opinions what UMNO can do and cannot do. I means, why should I strictly enforcing the law of high standard to UMNO while DAP and PKR can do whatever they want.

So, if this girl want to represent UMNO and BN so be it.

Oh, if any wife of any Representative of BN want to follow suit, by all means, go ahead. Even LGE wife was a politician once.Not to mention AI. hehhehheh

Nothing wrong you'll. PR can do it, so can you...hehhehheh.

Actually nothing confirm yet. I also hear that Lee Chong Wei as MCA representative for BN for PRK Kajang. But so is Nalla and many others.

So, this girl making a news because she is Zahid Hamidi daughter. It is refreshing you see when a young girl like this want to face AI. I means, regardless of who her father is, she is brave enough to voice her opinions.  Good for her.

Okay, I'm not so bored like two days ago when I hear this news. If it is true then, UMNO is changing. If Nalla becoming a representative of BN, then UMNO really ...... If Lee Chong Wei, then boring again.

Oh, you think TK video is exiting enough for me? No guys, Sorry. For me and a few others, it is a typical Chinese way to incite the Malay.

Then after a while, apologise apologise and apologise. Same script all over again.

Chinese have no ideas how to face the complicated situation. They don't see what wrong with their attitudes and when things going wrong for them, apologise is their way out. Not so creative in problem solving right hehhehheh.

So, a little bit interesting news about Zahid Hamidi daughter.

Still I don't find PRK Kajang interesting enough.

I still cannot find any of AI attitudes interesting. He said this and then he said that. He said no and then he said yes. He doing this and he not doing that.

Boring...boring....boring....

No comments:

Post a Comment