Tuesday 4 February 2014

Sate More Interesting Than AI? I'm Bored...

I'm laying low for a while. No, not because of the criticism of my writing style by badpotoato (just kidding badpotato, just kidding hehhehheh) but because I'm bored right now.

LKS with his same old same old Malaysian for all parties except his beloved parties. It is above the law after all hehhehheh.

 LGE of course will keep quited when someone punch him in a face with any data that was not in favour to him (s-class need to go to kelas - a joke by a neighbour teenagers kids).

Hadi will be Hadi and Nick Aziz (note I change the spelling purposely - my own private jokes and will not sharing it with you hehhehheh) will be Nick Aziz.

Blur by people assumption of them and also alienated their supporter day by day except their hardcore of course.

The interesting part to discuss in politic right now was AI will possibly become MB for Selangor. But it's getting bored by the second for me.

I means, AI? what else to talk about him then. Sate is more interesting to talk about than him.

I always respected sate Kajang but I found out that sate Muar is up to par with sate Kajang. And lets me tell you about sate tulang at Senawang Taipan. You need to taste it, okay.

But, I've already tested the delicious sate tulang and it is Kuantan near pasar besar. Oh boy oh boy oh boy, that sate Tulang is the  first class sate tulang for me.

Sate tulang at Senawang Taipan I'm considering okay comparing to Kuantan Sate Tulang. It a high prise coming from me okay.

I don't eat sate arnab coz well they were too cute for me and I don' t have a heart to eat them. But Sate Kajang still hold the light as the best sate Kambing and perut and if you lucky, sate itik hehhehheh.

See what I mean. Something wrong with me. I find sate more interesting than AI when discussing PRK Kajang. For a couple of day, in trying to find the interesting fact about PRK Kajang, I end up writing about Mohamad Hasan, NS MB.

I even got sidetrack by the sound of kitten and it turn out that a mother cats have moved her kitten under my pandan bush. Her slightly older kitten also with her. It's look like I need to by more cat food then.

I don't even own that cats and I'm contemplated buying a cat food. Now I'm writing about a cat.

See what I mean. nothing wrong with AI. It just that I'm finding out that this is like a history repeat for it selves. Remember his wife WA? Similar movement right. His agenda to become opposition leader.

Kajang? Well my opinion, to become an MB and or some other positions in State Government. It is also near Putrajaya guys. If he have any other agendas, Kajang is convenience place for him to be. provided he win of course.

So I'm bored to discuss about AI. maybe I will find a mood after tomorrow. Who knows right?

Well as per now one mixed colour mother cat, two white as a snow, one sorange with tripe orange and orange with white splash kittens is more interesting to me than AI.

But with Chinese so sawan to support ABU, I will be surprise if he loose.

Really. I will be surprise if he loose in Kajang. And if I'm AI,I will asked SPR to count the votes again.

Hehhehheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment