Tuesday 1 April 2014

Presenting March '14 Clown By JMD

I want to share with you Top 5 of March '14 By JMD. Read HERE

Here is the name of Top 5 by JMD
5. Tian Chua
4. Mahfuz Omar
3. Lim Lip Eng
2. Rafizi Ramli
1. Anwar & Wan Azizah

Yeah a good list that is. But then it is JMD list. My only complaining about one name. I will strike out MO from that list. So march list will be like this

5. TC
4. LLE
3. RR
2. WA
1. AI

Why MO got kick out from my list? Because his tagline for this march is not hot and cool enought. Bizzar but not funny enough hehhehheh.

Why I don't agree AI share the same sport with WA? Because as funny and bizzar WA is (Best moment when she meet with her Permatang Pauh voter when campaigning in Kajang), AI was better.

He got the first place when he was presenting as live by CNN with a few cut and retake hehhehheh

Congratulation JMD. This is the best list yet and I only didn't agree with one name but others get a nod from me hehhehhehheh

No comments:

Post a Comment