Wednesday 9 April 2014

PKR "Memilih" For AI And Let The Show Begin

PKR, the world most Melodrama Party ever will choose their President.

The constestans are between AI and WA. Husband and wife.

To complete the family picture in it, NI getting into a games too.

Then come the usual names like NS, AR, TC, AA and KI.

The plot getting thicker when AA and KI, a sworn enemies getting head to head with each others.

You know suddenly I got the feeling that I've seen this before. Not in the real life but in drama. It call DALLAS.

Not one of my favourite as I love McGiver more than everything and Hunter got into my list as well when I grow up.

Well, it was head to head with TMNT - Teenage Mutan Ninja Turtle and GI Joe hehhehheh.

Well my dad forbit me to watch both of this series but I'll always find a reasons just to watch it. Finishing my homework was a fool proof reasons just for McGiver and Hunter hehhehheh.

So let's me tell you a story about a family. Because this involve a lots of money, just try to imagine DALLAS mini series but this times try to change the title's to PKR

Just remember that like the character in those series having the initial as a names, the main plot will be playing by AI - two initial, perfect.

Now, JR full of plot and strategy  and he plots to takes over his father company with whatever means as possible even though he already have everything - remind you of someone right? hehhehheh.

Next comes the mistress, and JR mistress was legendary,. Comes to think about it, JR usually prefer beautiful women but ...... hmmm. 

Ok I'll makes the amendment with the scrips, because DAllas was so 80's.

To makes it acceptable for a current generations but, like how unacceptable the JR attitudes during the  80's the main hatred character will have a mistress and misters hehhehheh.

So, you will see how the drama enfolds.

The uncle, the friends, the BFF, the son and daughter will intercept and everyone else is not important. You supporter is like a follower of Dallas.

You support Bobby to win but JR rules the world of Dallas. He will coordinates and plotting.

Be assured that just like JR who will always get everything even if it means killing his BFF to get it, that is how AI will be.

JR was someone who we  hate, just like in PKR, AI is someone we just simply hate.

So, if you watched Dallas once upon a times, you will realised that the Drama was resurrected in Malaysia. This times the title is PKR.

Who will play Bobby in this drama? Well just pick someone will you. No matter who will play Bobby, like in Dallas, he is not important. JR aka AI is hehhehheh.

JR wife was just like WA. It should tell you everything right? hehhehheh

Que to music and let the show begins hehhehheh.

OMG, putting in this perspectives, suddenly I think I can Understand PKR more. Hmmm

Dallas aka Money aka PKR hmmm. Something tell me this is right, hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment