Sunday 2 February 2014

When NS MB Speak You listen

In my previous post I'm mentioning about NS MB, popular known in NS as Tok Mat as one of the politician that can make me contemplate my view and stand.

I'm not saying I agree with him 100% but hearing his explanation will help me view certain issued more clearly.

For example, subsidy  issue. Upload video to hear how he explain it.: subsidy

Then there is the economy transformation issue : economy

And then the needed of KRT in TAman-Taman perumahan in NS :KRT

Then regarding GST :

Part 1 : GST 1
part 2 : GST 2
Part 3: GST 3

So that is enough for now. Just hear him out and make your own mind about this guys.

For me. He the best things to NS for now coz he know more about economy. He also can be consider as a good politician because he can simplify the situation for us to understand more of why and what.

If you don't like this guys, it is ok.

For me, I place him together with Abdul Rahman Dahlan as a politician who always can see clearly and can inform you straight up what or why it is happen.

Other politician in UMNO, well lets just say, I reserved my comment because it is not a time yet for me to tell you.

But in times it will get out and hear me roar hehhehheh.


2 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah kalau Tok Mat ada potensi untuk menjadi pemimpin yang baik. Saya sendiri amat takut dengan situasi sekarang kerana tidak nampak kelibat bayang pemimpin yang boleh menerajui UMNO/BN selepas Najib dan Muhyiddin. Saya juga ada terfikir Abd.Rahman Dahlan. Kalau anda juga berkata demikian, beliau boleh dimasukkan dalam pemimpin yang berpotensi. Moga moga harapan ini dimakbulkan Allah swt.

    ReplyDelete