Wednesday 19 February 2014

Oppo Can Do No Wrong Lor...

Let's just say I want to share with you about the Dinosaur In Pahang but found this picture instead.


Funny don't you think? Some blogger have a political sense of humour.

But when you think about it, you did wonder right? They were an opposition during Tun M era.  Don't you think, when the world move to 2010 they supposed to resign from political world?

I means, maybe  before 2010, before the new era, it can be consider as a transition era but after 2010 it is consider a new era all together. Well, that is my takes after all.

I always think that the dawn of the new era begin in 1990 and ended on 2010. By 2011 the new era has begin.

That is my theories. I takes the explosions of technologies during this past 20 years as a proves to my theories.

And after being in politic for almost 30 years and more, I think it is times for some to resign and takes a backseat. Lets the younger generation takes over.

But, some maybe cannot even think about it. They must stay on because without them their parties will crumble to the ground.

I also want to share with you this picture.

 
 
 
No, I'm not thinking of how the owner of all this biz will pay for it. I'm wondering, how much this cost will effect the customers.  How much of it will burden the customers. I wonder.
 
Everything increasing in Selangor. Yup, Selangor. Well it's look likes it still a federal Government fault right. If it is happen in Selangor then it is Federal Government fault.
 
But if the same things happen in let say NS or Pahang or Johor, it is the states government fault.
 
How good it is to be an oppositions. You can do no wrong lor hehhehheh. Oh, and you can retain your positions until your heart desires too hehhehheh.
 
So for those who wanted to joint BN please ponder carefully. It's means my friends, if you become a YB or any positions in the government, you need to work harder.
 
But if you joint the oppo, if you get lucky and know how to fan off (kipas lor) a lots of big-big guns, you can retain you positions until your heart desires. And if you lucky enough until your dying days hehhehheh.
 
And best of all, you can do no wrong and you don't have to do any jobs at all to collect you monthly salaries. How good is that, right hehhehheh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment