Thursday 6 February 2014

OH My, Politic Is So Boring Right Now

Can you believed it. I'm seeing this happening to me right now.

Suddenly, even AI, the opposition great leader, cannot  light up my interest in politic anymore. He's going to be a Kajang PRK candidate and I cannot care less.

All around me people telling about how the Chinese getting kurang ajar. And madam Teressa Kok proved it, so they said. They don't discuss about AI in a lenghty term at all. Hmmm, It saying somethings right?

People who celebrated CNY busy preparing this and that to celebrated the important day of Chinese, and this Madam thinking of putting politic of hate and rationalised it as parody.

Oh, of course, parody because you can say anything about someone else using your mother tongue right and if people started to get angry just say it parody.

Then asked them "Can you guys take a jokes. How uptight this racist people were".

And when you think people will laugh and support you, the Malay who understand your mother tongue will tell the other Malay what it is all about.

This is how they view this Madam video's, and it is not good. A proved of how kurang ajar the Chinese politician and the Chinese people are. It is a Chinese now guys not Chinese DAP, MCA or Gerakan. The Chinese.

Somehow, they, the Malay I meet started to lump sum all the Chinese into one group. A friend who feel the heat, even he non stop remind his Chinese friends to mind their language because a lot of Malay understand Chinese language, thinking of started to take an offer from oversea for a while.

He keep saying that if these people continue to questions the Malay hospitality non stop day by day, the Malay will retaliated and he don't want his family and kids stuck in it.

As a lone voice he said, he cannot do anything to wake up these guys on how they working into a destruction.

At least, he said his family will be save and when time's is right he can come back again. He is losing hope. And I don't blame him.

He is right, the Chinese themselves is the one who giving  the Malay the proved of how kurang ajar they were.

And this madam is a lawyer? Are you sure? I means, as a Lawyer she must know the people sentiment and everything related to the law right? she is a Chinese community leader too.

Opss forget, not Chinese but Malaysian but how come she celebrated CNY? Hmmm because she is a Chinese? But there is no Chinese race right? So, she must be a Malaysian and celebrated Hari Malaysia right? No? So which one is your actual race? Oh, no, you only celebrated Chirstmas? Then what that video is all about?

So many questions that need to be answer but I don't think she will answer me. Like UMNO will never hear what I will suggest them to do, She will never answer those question for me too.

So, where do you thinks all this politician government and opposition will put me? No where man. So don't get angry if I criticised any politician, both government and opposition. Nobody in the highest hiraky of both sided will notice me.

I'm only a housewife who rumbling about these people who I see as not much matured then my teenagers and my babies.

I'm also the one who need to answer to my kids when they asked a killer questions like, "Why don't they understand the word contoh mom".

Or, "Why don't he stand up and follow the police. Why he refused to even standing up and need to be carried out like a baby?"

Or "Mom, if you are wife of a leader and your husband can buy you a bag worth RM4,000, must you forget of buying it because some people said you cannot used it? Does being a politician means you and your family must be poor as a church mouse?"

Or "Mom, the translation of English God to Malay is Tuhan. Why they said it is Allah?"

How do you suppost I have  to answer that and still giving them, the people who created this problem a credit as an adult?

They makes my job as a mother harder with their inmatured attitudes. And the kids question is valid. shess.

Maybe I can just say to my kid, "Kids, this is the prime example of people who grow older year by years but will think likes a 7 years old and below for the rest of their life"

How insulting is that to this people? hehhehheh

No comments:

Post a Comment