Sunday 23 February 2014

Waytamoorthy Oh Waytamoorthy....

I'm following Waytamoorthy story for a while now.

I have a suspicions, something actually was boiling underneath and it is not good for Waythamoorthy.

Why I'm saying this? That is becouse I'm following MIC communities activities quite sometimes now and I know for a fact that a lot of Indian, poor Indian got the help from MIC right now.

You see, MIC is now a proactive party. They also internet friendly. I guess all this comes from those young blood they injected in their leadership.

They now giving the help without asking for more. Each activities will be highlighted in their personal or communities FB or blogs.

Now more Indian started to realised that this peoples is the one who doing a lot of jobs in helping the Indians. I also thinks this is one of the reasons why suddenly the DAP particulay the Indian branch, starting to weaken.

I'm taking about NS MIC okay. I don't know about other states but lets me share with you what they have done.

I'm copying this from FB okay.


21/2 4pm Petang tadi dapat berjumpa dgn Yang Di Pertua Majlis Perbandaran Seremban Y.Bhg Dato Hj Halim bg penyelesaian pemindahan kuil dr Ldg Marjorie ke Bandar Ekar Rantau dan mendapatkan kelulusan pelan bangunan pembinaan sekolah 2tingkat bg sekolah Tamil Batang Benar Nilai. Turut bersama AJK Kuil dan pihak Sime Darby. — at Dewan Majlis Perbandaran Seremban

Like · ·
 
This is the sample of what  one of MIC leader has been doing. They doing their jobs as people representatif for the Indian.
 
This guys is pro-active in achieving what they want. A support to lead an Indian people by showing every Indian that they doing their jobs.
 
In Hindraf, people know about Waytamoorthy but what about Kannan Ramasamy. I also follow this guys and frankly I think he is more far sighted in helping the Indian than Waytamoorthy. I'm copyying this from the FB too. 
 
 

Finally the PM acknowledged the need to allocate and channel the funding of Tamil schools directly to schools like wise done to Chinese, Missionary and Agama schools. My team from Majlis Lembaga Pengelola Sek Tamil Msia been making numerous... demands for last 4 years on this as it will reduce redtape, better utilization of fund and reduce waste by over quoting JKR almost 30%. Now the ball is all Tamil school administration to buck up and set the right governance for school LPS working along PIBG. Many HM with conventional school always want JKR manage contracts to reduce additional task on their plate. Let plant the thought of 'Nam palli Nam Kadamai' in all schools .-Kannan. President of Majlis LPS Sekolah-sekolah Tamil Malaysia.See more
— with Mogan Velayatham and 36 others.

17Like · ·
Yes, sometimes this guys giving a lot of double standard argument when taking about government policies to the Indian, but he willing to worked in the scope of rules and regulations.

This guys willing to discuss and work together with others in improving the Indian poor. I think this types of communities leader is what the Indian communities need.

Not someone who always giving the complain again and again but refusing to worked how to solves the problem.

They were already a lot of complainer in the communities. Just go to their FB and view all those complain this people posted on each of communities announcement.

Look also how this guys answering those complainer argument. You will understand more what hurdles this people need to face.

Waythamoorthy, the more he speak, the more people see him as someone who failing to help Indian communities and now blaming other for his failleur.

Me, I would like to asked him, why he doing all this? What is his real attentions because, as far as my reading from a few blogs that I follow, (that including the oppo blogger), it come out as he wanting the money which has been allocated to the Indians and he wanted to handle it personally.

I wanted to asked him, if this is true?

If this is true, then what is his justification to handle all those money? Do he have an experiance in handling that much money? Will it be fairly distributed to all the Indian who need it?

So many questions, I need to asked but I know I will never get the answers. 

Maybe I better wait some more hmmmmm..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment