Saturday 25 May 2013

Pray For Serenity


I have a plan today. I make a bunch of list yesterday on how I want to spend my full day today. It supposed to go to Cik Piah's Grandchild Kenduri Khatam Qur'an today but my husband need to work today. So that plan has been scrap yesterday. Instead, I send my kids to their 'grandwawa' (they call their grandma wawa - why? that another story) house and they will be our representative.

After clean the kitchen and folding the clothes (with four kids, 2 toddler and 2 teenager, my laundry is huge), I decided to take a break. With other chore need to be in motion, a short break with my favorite chocolate drink is what I needed.

I decided to open a blog, (just for a quick look, off cause - hahaha) and behold. The first thing I read was Law Were Made for a Reason at http://beekim.me/ and totally agrees with it. Then, follow the page suggestion I read Right of the Majority vs. individuals at http://bigdogdotcom.wordpress.com/2013/05/25/rights-of-the-majority-vs-individuals/ and agree at that too.

So, what is the problem right? No problems at all. I totally agree with both of them. Some will say I don’t have a stand. So be it. I don’t care. I repeat it, I don’t care.  If they right I will agree with them.

Few even questions and accuse me of lalang, but I don’t care. There is I don’t care again right? I care about a lot of things, like my family, my parents, my precious books (even majority of it were novel – romantic of cause), my budget (hahaha) and others bunch of stuff (some will say junk but for me it priceless).

But when someone says something right, it will always right. I will always respect the right of voicing your opinions, but at the same time I’m more respected of someone who willing to hears the opinions. Why? There will be a lot of opinions (every individual has his/her own) but there a lot of rubbish among it.

It takes a lot of patience to hear and to sort it out. After all, put yourself in their shoes. Some of the ideas will make you want to pull your hair, some was so outrageous it’s out of the world.

And for people like me who has no patient at all, I just want to ask them to wake up and shut up man. Then they will said “You never respected our opinions” Sheesss.  

Now, I’m rumbling, and when I’m rumbling my kids will say, Mommmmm, we’ll know OK. So it time for me to finish my break and confront with the enemy…haiyahhhhh. Hahaha…. See yeah…

No comments:

Post a Comment