Monday 2 September 2013

The Day After

Remark : Take note I start this post last night and end it up this afternoon. And end up with one of the shortest post I ever write Hahahaha
.........................................

I take a rest yesterday after a hectic open house. Yeah, it a little bit smaller then last year but then it still take a lot of work to make it work.

That rest equal to no cooking or cleanings for the whole day. My kids who sit beside me just said, "Oh, you taking a rest for the whole day mum??? Yeah right". OK.... OK during the sun still shining. See, are happy now????

Well,  he now somewhere else, lets me begin again.

My open house was success, according to my rating (of course...). Some of the friends and neighbour who was being invited, come and enjoy the food available.

I rated my success by looking at how much foods left afterwards. Yesterday, the food wasted was minimal. Some leftover getting finished out by my son (who in the years of gulping every food available in the house...duh).

So, after the open house, come the cleaning parts which take until the morning after. So, I'm taking a well deserved rest from everything.

Today, I will start my days again with the hope of peace and quite.

Well, until my kids coming home that is.........

1 comment:

  1. Kita serupa! I also measure the success of any food occasion by the amount of left over. We had a breakfast do a couple of weeks back and we couldn't even get out of the kitchen (my sister and I). But it was worth it. And fun!

    ReplyDelete