Tuesday 17 September 2013

Chin Peng - Why Should I Care?

Yes,  a lot can be said about him.  I found it interesting that people think that he has the right to come back home. To Malaysia.

Not me. I will never allowed it nor will I keep quite if there is suggestion to bring him home. This is not his home. He lost the right when he killing a lot of innocent during the Darurat.

I'm agreed with BC (life-goes-on ) and Annie how-dead-evil-men-should-be-handled.

I don't know why other people like or hate him but I have my reasons to hate him sooooo much.

First, I have seen my late honourable Chinese grandmother (not a real one just the one who think of me as her grandchild) cried  when ever she thinks about her son who lost to the communist after 13th Mei 1969. Until her dying days, she only know her son killed his uncle who tried to pursued him to come back.

Until today, the family never know he alive or not and they don't care.

Second, my dad was shoot by the communist during one of police operation. As a stories goes, they never really care weather you have a gun or not, innocent or guilty,  army or civilians. They will shoot you if they consider you a threat to their existing.

So, that two reasons make me hate them and as a leader of this party, I hate him more. He should shoulder the responsible of killing more innocent civilians. My late Chinese grandmother and my father maybe only a statistically figure to some as people who effected by him but for us who lives with the consequences will always hate him.

Forgive and forget. No, not for him, neither will I forgive him nor will I forget what he has done. And I know deep in my heart, my late honourable Chinese grandmother have the same stand as I am.

So, NO I'm sorry for him. I don't even care if he dead or alive somewhere.....

No comments:

Post a Comment