Friday 16 August 2013

Life Lesson From A Cat

My cat given a birth just two weeks ago. She not really my cat. Just a cat I nurse when she come to my house one day and I notice that she cannot sit properly. When I check her out, I found out the someone just cut her tail. I never curse and I mean never but on that day, I really curse this st### human monster who have no heart.

Yup, I call this irresponsible person a human monster.

Now back to my cat. Last Tuesday, one of her litter died. And if you know your pet you will realised that animal have their way of mourning. My cat miaows and stared at nothing most of the time. She didn't eat properly and I have to take her to her foods and wait for her to eat. If not, she will refused to eat.

Today, this morning to be exact, I realised that she not picky anymore. She looks better and back to her usual self again. I said to myself, she is OK now. She eating like never before and like always, follow me to the kitchen or running to the kitchen when she hear me in it.

This afternoon I hear the kitten miaow. It getting louder and louder, that it getting to a point when I had to check it out. I follow the sound and realised it come from my roof.

When I checked it out, I found a kitten on top of my roof. Well, I said to myself, looking the way my cat acted when losing her kitten, what if I give her another. The kitten is about a week I guess. Either way, without a mother milk, it can died.

I put the lost kitten in my cat basket together with her other litter. And she just look at me and lick this lost kitten and nudge it to her belly.

Ok, I admit, I cried. It soooo beautiful and also soooo touching when she accepted the lost kitten.

Guess, we too can sometimes learn something from the animals. Unlimited love to our children.

So guys, I share this story of mother love to you. Maybe I should wait for a mother days to share it but then again, it so touching that I think I need to share it now.

Love, and mother love will always be limitless.....

And Love our children. If a cat can have that much love, do we dare as a human have less love than this cat. Think about it ok.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah,

    After her kittens are weaned, better get her fixed. If you don't, you'll end up with too many cats for you to handle. Do you know that female cats breed at least three times a year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. My family used to have a mother cat who would nurse any stray kitten that my siblings and i brought home. And she nursed dozens who were not hers. Such unconditional love.

    ReplyDelete