Friday 9 August 2013

Still Under The Weather But I Can Manage.....

Going back to my hometown, Hulu Langat, on Wednesday. I still have some leftover of The Flu Virus in me, but then it is not like a week before. I'm feeling better.

Yeah, I'm trying to convince myself that I'm feeling better but I already lost my voice. But then again, I can stand up without feeling much dizziness. It just the cough taking over the flu, I guess.

I'm applying all suggestion by anon commenter on my "OMG : Getting Tired". It really help to reduce The Flu. Thank you so much for it.

And today, for the first day of Hari Raya I went to my grandma houses (both of them) and having a nice visit. Only this years, unlike any other years, I limited myself with the rules of having hot beverages with the exception of coffee and nescafe.

I'll also try avoiding any fried kuih like Lidah Buaya and chips like kerepek pisang, rempeyek and tumpi. Even though it is my favourite.

When facing with all those trial, I take a philosophy approach that I will eat it after raya.

I will hold myself for this first few days. Be patient my heart. You will get what your desires after I'm feeling better. We will search for Kerepek Pisang Tanduk and we will enjoy it. Be patient...be patient. Your day will come and it will be worth it.....Yummmmmm

I will enjoy everything when I'm feeling well hahahaha.... See I'm still positive......yeahhhhh

And to all this blog readers who celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri, I hope it is not to late to wish all of you Selamat Hari Raya, be grateful and thankful that you manage to complete you Ramadhan this year and pray that Allah will give us a blessing for another Baraqah Ramadhan next year, Insya Allah. Amin.

For those who don't, enjoy your holiday.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir Dan Batin.......


No comments:

Post a Comment