Monday 5 August 2013

OMG : Getting Tired.....

It has been a week now that I'm not feeling well. I got a full blown flu and it tiring me out. My kids just ask me to rest for a while. They will do whatever necessary to prepare for Raya.

Well, after a week, now it included cough and headache. OMG what to do. Only 3 days more before raya and I'm not really prepared anything. Even my husband voicing his concern about my health and asked me to stay in bed.

Looks like I have a free times. I try to avoid all news that can stress me out. Especially politics. I avoids it but then there is a lot of things that can stress me out. Look what Zainah SIS try to justify. Look how people try to take side in Sri Pristina School while forgetting about student who supposed to be more important than them. Look at syiah movement.....Geeeezzzz why this people never stop.....

Arghhhhh avoid...avoid.... Or should I say Abort...abort...abort... Or is it The pain or.the plain?????? Confused?????...........Blame it to my flu...... Now I have a reasons to win a battle, blame it to flu hahahaha

Well, I think it times to take a stand. I will win this battle of fighting this flu before Raya. Haiiiiiyah......

2 comments:

  1. Get well soon. Selamat Hari Raya to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sis,

    Put a spoonful of Vicks Vaporub into a basin of boiling water and stir. Cover your head with a towel while sniffing the mentholated vapours, for some minutes until you feel relieved. Give yourself a vitamin C burst by blending citrus fruits with hi-C value and drink the mixture twice a day. InshaAllah with the salawat to Nabi Muhammad s.a.w. you shall be healed as your family dearly wishes. Amin.

    ReplyDelete