Tuesday 10 November 2015

Being outside the cycle

Nice to meet you all again.

It's been a while but been busy lately. To many activities and to many things that need my attention. Got to say, those who's willing to spend time trolling the Internet really a dedicated lots. Especially those who's go around commenting and bashing peoples day in and day out.

That's why they was call RBA right. Only an army has that kind of dedications. But then again this people's is the first one who whining when asking to joint PLKN hehhehhe.

Me, there's more life than politics. I'm still following it once or twice a day and then carry on my life. Those who saying I'm wasting my life better buy a big mirror and look in it. If you see yourself in it then there's a chances for you to save yourself.

If by any chance you don't know anymore better watch out coz maybe you're slowly turn to zombies. Better wear a tinfoil helmet as soon as possible hehhehheh

No comments:

Post a Comment