Tuesday 10 November 2015

Hehhehheh I know What You Did Last Summer.....

Really this is so funny that I need to write this one. Really.

Oh...Oh.... Really......I'm ROTFL right now when this issue been discuss hehhehheh.

What is it you may asked.

My answer will be Arul vs Tony hehhehheh

And lastly backup by Rafizi.

The mighty DAP being back up by the lowest PKR. Mighty hehhehheh

Ok. lets be fair. DAP are the best, the greatest, the bravest, the most educated and wisest of all parties in Malaysia or so their supporters claims. So how come they cannot even produce one candidate to represent the party. Instead importing someone else altogether who looks like trying to wiggle out of the situations. After all he's not the one who's creating the situation at all.

Then against when one by one of the greatest mind bow out from DAP it is the indicator for me, DAP is not what they claim they are. They just trying to be smart or trying to be funny hehhehheh

No comments:

Post a Comment