Monday 15 September 2014

Interesting Conversation With A Cab Driver

Hai Guys.

It has been a long time right? Today I borrowed my husband laptop in order to write this story.

A few weeks ago, I'm taking a taxi to go back home from Seremban. I love taking a taxi because I can meet with a cab driver who usually have a nice stories to tell.

I have a soft sport for a cab driver in Seremban. Some how I think they are nice peoples. Most of them. You can depend on them to return the item left in their cab. Asked for a help and they usually give you a hand.

I'm not saying all of them are good people but somehow I'm end up with a lot of nice lots.

So back to my story. I'm taking a cab after paying some bills. I'm end up with a 30 somethings Indian guys. After a polite greeting with a mentioning of weather and so so, he asked me if I know how to complaining about his Taman problems.

You see, he informed me that in his areas, he and others frequently informing their YB regarding their Taman problems with MPS.

I said that in my area we directly contacting MPS for whatever problem we facing. If possible our Ketua Kampung will go to MPS and discuss what measure we can takes in order to solves this problems.

You see, a few years ago, we facing the same dilemma as he is. Our YB didn't do anythings. When some pro-active soul getting fed-up and went directly to MPS, they find out that there was no complain or what so ever information from my area.

That is why, I said, it is better for us to go or call MPS and inform them what's going on.

He said directly to me, than it's better his area don't have any YB at all. He fed up with all this promises given each PRU but it end up to the drain.

And get this. He really praising KJ. I find it hard to swallow for an Indian loved KJ so much like him. He comparing his YB to KJ. He said KJ is better than any appo YB he know. 

 I can accept a Malay girls who idolise KJ so much. Yes I meet a few of them personally. And a few of my neighbours teenagers loves KJ so much that they cannot wait to vote. Well they will get their wishes as by 2018 they already coming to an age to vote. 

So, I'm trying to find out why he loved KJ so much. It turn out, KJ is a representative at his mother housing area. He said, if they have a problem, just meet KJ and KJ will find a way to help. 

KJ he said even helping his grandmother one time to fill in the form because he and his sibling forget to help her. Tired of waiting, he said, his grandmother just went to see KJ, inform him her problem and asked KJ to fill in a form for her. And he do it. KJ going so far as call his grandmother in a few weeks to asked if she getting the help she needed.

I'm not a KJ fans but if this is the impression he giving to the folks around Rembau, for next GE he will get more majorities. 

This is the impression I get when discussing the issues of our countries to a fellow like this cab driver. A 30 somethings man and women. They getting fed up with how the politician handling the problems.

This cab driver even said to me, quote "If this is how they handling the states, let gives this country to BN. At least we know they corrupted but they still helping rakyat. Enough complaining by next PRU BN will change the candidates. Next PRU, I will vote BN regardless who the candidates is. The opposition is useless. They only know how to opposed without giving the ideas how to improved. If that is the only requirement to become an oppositions, than I can become a politician to".

That's my friends is the voice of Rakyat who fed up with all the things happening in out country. You will never know this if you only based your opinions from FB or bloggers or Internet. This areas representing only a small portions of the rakyat. 

The majority was out there and observing closely what happening.

Big trigger for this changing in opinions is Selangor MB chronologies. It was seeing as a failure of the oppositions.

Me, I'm just seeing it as another drama until the next GE. I already giving up any hope that Selangor can be save right now.

1 comment:

  1. quote , They only know how to opposed ,without giving ideas how to improve .

    I like that !,

    ReplyDelete