Friday 9 May 2014

Tribute To My Computer

I've been missing a lot of news lately as my laptop suddenly decided to died on me. I'm using her (yes it is her as she working so hard to carter my need) to the max lately as I'm trying to establish my on line biz networking.

So I decided I need to write something for her, my loyal electronic partner. We go thru a lot during the good times and the bad times.

I will miss her.

So during this transition, I cannot write as frequently as I wanted to be but when I got a chance, I will write it as much as I can.

Because the problem related to hard disk it can be considered as my computer died already. Need to find a hard disk replacement and it will take's times.

So long dear electronic friend. I will miss your naughty unfamiliar to programmer problem that you sometimes love to give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment